Courtesy of Creek Hill Nursery
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Cut Flowers
- Wildlife Habitat
- Rock Gardens
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Baptisia is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
****For more info about this species and it's uses click here.****
LUNAR ECLIPSE FALSE INDIGO
Buy Lunar Eclipse False Indigo online. 'Lunar Eclipse' showcases spikes of unique, oversized flowers that are held above the foliage. Its blooms emerge a light lemon-over-cream color and age dramatically; first to cream, then to light and eventually medium violet. This creates an interesting two to three-toned color effect. A Chicagoland introduction.
Common Name: Wild Indigo / False Indigo
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(11 units available now - S)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart