Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
ASCOT RAINBOW EUPHORBIA
Euphorbia x martinii 'Ascot Rainbow'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 20-24 Inches · Mature Spread: 20-240 Inches
Buy Ascot Rainbow Euphorbia online. Ascot Rainbow is a great cold hardy Euphorbia that has shown hardiness into zone 5! It is an unusual plant that has green and white variegated leaves. It showcases beautiful bracts that are bright green, red and green in color that make this a neat standout around pools and water features. Like other Euphorbia, Rainbow Ascot is highly drought tolerant and loves heat and full sun exposure!
Family: Euphorbiaceae · Common Name: Euphorbia
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
ASCOT RAINBOW EUPHORBIA Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for ASCOT RAINBOW EUPHORBIA
ASCOT RAINBOW EUPHORBIA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Euphorbia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.