Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
Euonymus bungeanus 'Pink Lady'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 4-7 · Mature Height: 15-20 Feet · Mature Spread: 8-12 Feet
Buy Winterberry Euonymus online. 'Pink Lady' is a small to medium size tree with weeping branches and fantastic pink seed pods in the fall. Very drought tolerant and vigorous even in poor soils. Fall leaf color is yellow and contrasts well with the massive amount of hot pink seed capsules. If you don't mind pulling some seedlings, this tree will surely be one of you favorites, as it is one of mine. The tree in the picture is seven years old and in my landscape. It also takes well to major pruning if desired.
Family: Celastraceae · Common Name: Euonymus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
WINTERBERRY EUONYMUS Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
0 review(s) for WINTERBERRY EUONYMUS
WINTERBERRY EUONYMUS Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Euonymus is very easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.