Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
MOJITO ELEPHANT EAR
PP21995 Plant propagation prohibited
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
3 gallon Potted
0 - Available Now - Details
(190) Call in Pre-Order - Details - Review Scheduled soon
- **FROST SENSITIVE PLANT - ARRIVE HEALTHY GUARANTEE ONLY**
List Price $85.00 per plant
Hardiness Zone: 8-10 · Mature Height: 2-3 Feet · Mature Spread: 3-4 Feet
Buy Mojito Elephant Ear online. Mojito Elephant Ear took our breath away the first time we saw it at the Oklahoma State University Botanical Gardens. This stunning Colocasia makes an extreme and wild statement in the landscape, as each leaf appears as if someone threw dark purplish black paint all over lime green leaves in random patterns. Every leaf is unique, and these make a great plant for around pools, decks, and outdoor living spaces. Cold hardy to zone 8 and reaching 2-3' tall by 3-4' wide, these tropical looking plants will take your breath away, too!
Family: Araceae · Common Name: Elephant Ear / Taro
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
MOJITO ELEPHANT EAR Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Planting Season*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Adapts Well to Wet Areas|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for MOJITO ELEPHANT EAR
MOJITO ELEPHANT EAR Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Colocasia are easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
You must be logged into your customer account to post a review for Colocasia esculenta 'Mojito'.