Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Fleming Filligree Hibiscus
Leaf Color Fall*
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Wet Areas
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Plant in full sun everywhere but the South where afternoon shade is beneficial. Water in well when planted with or without fertilizer and let it dry out 4 inches down between watering as it is a dwarf and compact plant that requires less water and thrives on it.
Hardy Hibiscus are easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
The Fleming™ Hardy Hibiscus is the work of three brothers from Lincoln Nebraska. 50 years of hybridizing has brought us this fantastic array of beautiful yet hardy (to -30 degrees) group of perennials.
For more info on Fleming Hybrid Plants click here
CHERUB DWARF FLEMING™ HARDY HIBISCUS
Hibiscus x moscheutos
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Cherub Dwarf Fleming™ Hardy Hibiscus online. Cherub is a unique hybrid that is very compact and contains some Hibiscus rosa sinensis in its genes making it tropical in aspect. It is only 2-3 feet and has glamorous green "Maple" leaves and soft pink tubular flowers. Looks great in the landscape or in a pot on the patio.
Common Name: Althea / Rose of Sharon / Hardy Hibiscus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(0 units available now)
Arrival Only Guarantee
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(5 units available now - S)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Add to Cart