Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
DOUBLE TAKE® SCARLET STORM QUINCE
PP20951 Plant propagation prohibited
3 gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $80.00
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 4-5 Feet · Mature Spread: 4-5 Feet
Buy Double Take® Scarlet Storm Quince online. Has big dark red velvety camellia-like blooms burst open in early spring with occasional repeat blooms. This plant is advertised by Proven Winners to be thornless, however we have seen the Double Take® Series of Quince produce some thorns.
Family: Rosaceae · Common Name: Quince
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
DOUBLE TAKE® SCARLET STORM QUINCE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for DOUBLE TAKE® SCARLET STORM QUINCE
DOUBLE TAKE® SCARLET STORM QUINCE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Chaenomeles is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.