Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
DOUBLE TAKE® PEACH STORM QUINCE
PP30231 Plant propagation prohibited
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(0 units available now - S)
4 additional units available for Pre-Order - EXPECTED READY TO SHIP IN JUNE - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $80.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 3-4 Feet · Mature Spread: 4-5 Feet
Buy Double Take® Peach Storm Quince online. If you are looking for effortless spring color, the Double Take® series is unbeatable. It offers pure, rich, saturated color and rarely needs pruning or really, any kind of maintenance at all. Plus, unlike older varieties of quince, they're thornless, so they're perfect for flower arranging and forcing. quince is very tolerant of heat and dry conditions. Double Take® Peach brings a new color to the series with soft peachy-pink flowers. Just add your favorite daffodils and tulips for an unforgettable spring scene!
Family: Rosaceae · Common Name: Quince
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
DOUBLE TAKE® PEACH STORM QUINCE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for DOUBLE TAKE® PEACH STORM QUINCE
DOUBLE TAKE® PEACH STORM QUINCE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Chaenomeles is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.