Image property of and used with permission from Walters Gardens
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Dark Pink
- Hot Pink/Fuchsia
- Compact Growing
- Prostrate Growing/Groundcover
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Mass Planting
- Rain Garden
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Dianthus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
PRETTY POPPERS™ FIRE AND ICE DIANTHUS
'Fire and Ice'
PP23483 Plant propagation prohibited
AKA: Fire and Ice Pinks
Buy PRETTY POPPERS™ Fire and Ice Dianthus online. Semi-evergreen perennials that provide an abundance of color in late spring and early summer. Fire and Ice Dianthus produces a shower of round raspberry-colored blossoms with tiny light pink spots and a sharply precise, white picotee edge on each petal. Unlike most dianthus, this variety has nearly smooth edges. Sweetly fragranced flowers.
Common Name: Dianthus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
(54 units for review on 4/15/21)