Image property of and used with permission from Walters Gardens
- Proven Winners Perennials
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Prostrate Growing/Groundcover
- Compact Growing
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Rain Garden
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Dianthus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
PAINT THE TOWN FUCHSIA DIANTHUS
'Paint the Town Fuchsia'
PP28636 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Paint the Town Fuchsia Dianthus online. 'Paint the Town Fuchsia' is one of the earliest Dianthus to bloom, producing ¾-1" wide, single fuchsia flowers with lavender centers and incredibly serrated petals. Flowers completely cover the plant when it's in peak. Its glaucous blue foliage set it apart from other Dianthus of its type. Flowers appear in early summer, and a quick shearing after will encourage them to rebloom in early fall. This is the perfect size to edge the front of the sunny border and use in combination containers.
Common Name: Dianthus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(45 units available now - S)
Add to Cart