Image property of and used with permission from Walters Gardens
- Proven Winners Perennials
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Hot Pink/Fuchsia
- Compact Growing
- Prostrate Growing/Groundcover
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Rain Garden
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Dianthus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
FRUIT PUNCH® SPIKED PUNCH DIANTHUS
PP28635 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Fruit Punch® Spiked Punch Dianthus online. Incredibly vibrant fuchsia pink, double flowers have deep red eyes and heavily serrated petals. The flowers are a little larger than most of the other members of the Fruit Punch® series at 1½ -2" across. Steel blue foliage complements the bright flower color well and remains a focal point even when the plant is not in bloom. Flowers appear in early summer, and a quick shearing after will encourage them to rebloom in early fall.
Common Name: Dianthus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(19 units available now - S)
Add to Cart