Courtesy of Proven Winners
- Proven Winners Perennials
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Dark Pink
- Compact Growing
- Prostrate Growing/Groundcover
- Attracts Bees
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rain Garden
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Dianthus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
FRUIT PUNCH® RASPBERRY RUFFLES DIANTHUS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Fruit Punch® Raspberry Ruffles Dianthus online. This colorful perennial produces loads of double, deep pink flowers with a light pink edge atop a low mound of blue-green foliage. It can be used to edge sunny borders and pathways. It grows best in full sun to light shade and loose, well-drained, neutral to slightly alkaline soil; can tolerate dry soil for short periods.
Common Name: Dianthus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(19 units available now - S)
(54 units for review on 4/15/21)
Add to Cart