Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
NEW MILLENNIUM™ BLACK EYED ANGELS DELPHINIUM
'Black Eyed Angels'
AKA: Black Eyed Angels Hybrid Bee Delphinium
Buy NEW MILLENNIUM™ Black Eyed Angels Delphinium online. Tall spires of frilly white flowers with black bees adorn this delphinium in early summer. These hybrids have excellent form, strong stems, and a vigorous growth habit. Improved tolerance of heat and humidity, but still retain their cold tolerance. Plant in full sun to reduce the liklihood of powdery mildew. Perfect for adding height to small spaces. Stake tall flower spikes to keep from toppling in harsh weather. These new hybrids tend to be longer lived, but may be propagated from basal cuttings.
Hardiness Zone: 3-7 · Mature Height: 3-5 Feet · Mature Spread: 18-24 Inches
Purchase NEW MILLENNIUM™ BLACK EYED ANGELS DELPHINIUM Online:
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $25.00
Family: Ranunculaceae · Common Name: Larkspur
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
NEW MILLENNIUM™ BLACK EYED ANGELS DELPHINIUM Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for NEW MILLENNIUM™ BLACK EYED ANGELS DELPHINIUM
NEW MILLENNIUM™ BLACK EYED ANGELS DELPHINIUM Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Delphinium is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.