Image courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
Leaf Color Fall*
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Rock Gardens
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Daylilies are easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
RUBY STELLA DAYLILY
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Daylily Ruby Stella online. A durable perennial with its grass-like leaves produces showy clusters of deep wine-red lily-like blooms on tall stems. Flowers appear in late spring/early summer and continue until frost. Plant in drifts for maximum effect!
Common Name: Daylily
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(27 units available now - S)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Add to Cart