- Dark Purple
Leaf Color Fall*
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Daylilies are easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
BARBARY CORSAIR DAYLILY
Buy Barbary Corsair Dayily online. Has 3 ½ inch flowers with violet, plum-purple self with a lime-green throat. A vigorous, mid season re-bloomer growing to 16 inches with semi-evergreen foliage.
Common Name: Daylily
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
Arrival Only Guarantee