Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Tissue Culture
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Corydalis is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
This plant is a very long bloomer in the Pacific NW. Use it in containers in part shade, forest understory, woodland areas and under tall shrubs.
CANARY FEATHERS CORYDALIS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Canary Feathers Corydalis online. The soft blue-green feather-like foliage is accented by large, canary-yellow flowers carried in spikes above the foliage. This long bloomer makes a great highlight in shady spots. Combines well with blue or gold Hosta.
Common Name: Corydalis
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.