Courtesy of Terra Nova Nurseries
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Purple/Brilliant Purple
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
- Purple/Dark Purple
- Dark Green
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Cuttings or Divisions
- Tissue Culture
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Understory Planting
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Rain Garden
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Heuchera is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions, however avoid wet areas and soil conditions that do not drain well. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
With H. micrantha and H. villosa breeding, it has given the larger leaf size, better heat and humidity tolerance as well as good color tolerance giving it year-round color.
ZIPPER CORAL BELLS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Zipper Coral Bells online. This colorful selection features large, heavily ruffled glossy leaves that change from orange in spring and fall to gold amber in the summer and winter. The deep ruffles in the leaves allow the magenta leaf backs to always show. In the summer, it blooms to produce short sprays of small white bell flowers.
Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
(1 units for review on 6/1/20)
Grown in Root Pouch®.