- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Purple/Brilliant Purple
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
- Dark Green
- Purple/Dark Purple
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Tissue Culture
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Rain Garden
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Heuchera is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions, however avoid wet areas and soil conditions that do not drain well. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
RASPBERRY ICE CORAL BELLS
PP13340 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Raspberry Ice Coral Bells online. Bears lovely silvery foliage with dark purple veins and a burgundy underside. Each vigorous 2 foot-wide clump is topped in late spring with 2 foot tall spikes of large pink flowers. An exceptional ornamental for containers or the border.
Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.