Image property of and used with permission from Walters Gardens
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Tissue Culture
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Early Spring
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Rain Garden
- Understory Planting
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Heuchera is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions, however avoid wet areas and soil conditions that do not drain well. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
PRIMO® MAHOGANY MONSTER CORAL BELLS
PP31395 CPBRF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Primo® Mahogany Monster Coral Bells online. The Primo® Series of Coral Bells differ from the Dolce® Series as they have larger, faster growing habits and a more substantial landscape presence due to their larger leaves. 'Mahogany Monster' - its name says it all! It features huge glossy, mahogany red leaves that will form a substantial clump of foliage in any shade landscape. The edges of the leaves are slightly ruffled, and they can reach 6" wide! The flower stems are proportionate to the size of the clump: very thick, burgundy stems holds masses of light pink buds with cream flowers. Although the color is consistent throughout the season, older leaves become more coppery with age.
Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
(54 units for review on 5/1/21)