Image property of and used with permission from Walters Gardens
- Proven Winners Perennials
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Tissue Culture
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Understory Planting
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Rain Garden
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Heuchera is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions, however avoid wet areas and soil conditions that do not drain well. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
PRIMO® BLACK PEARL CORAL BELLS
PP29395 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Primo® Black Pearl Coral Bells online. The Primo® Series of Coral Bells differ from the Dolce® Series as they have larger, faster growing habits and a more substantial landscape presence due to their larger leaves. 'Black Pearl' sets a new standard for near black Coral Bells as they show off shiny, scalloped leaves that have a ruffled edge. The back of these amazing leaves are going to be a beautiful rosy purple shade. These leaves can grow as large as 4.5" wide, and as they mature they will have a slight silver overlay to them. White flowers will appear in summer!
Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(53 units available now - S)
PREORDER SHIPS SPRING
Add to Cart