Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Purple/Brilliant Purple
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
- Dark Green
- Purple/Dark Purple
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Tissue Culture
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Northern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Accent Plant
- Rain Garden
- Landscape Specimen
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
'Midnight Rose' Coral Bells are easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Discovered as a sport of 'Obsidian' Coral Bells by Larry Hurley of Behnke Nursery in Maryland.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
MIDNIGHT ROSE CORAL BELLS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Midnight Rose Coral Bells online. Midnight Rose' is the Newest Coral Bells available. Supplies are very limited, so get it here first, Hot Pink polka dots adorn black background foliage. Pink flecks emerge in spring and continue to enlarge and brighten before lighting to cream as the season progresses. Bold, black and beautiful.
Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(2 units available now - S)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart