Courtesy of Gardenworld
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Purple/Brilliant Purple
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
- Purple/Dark Purple
- Dark Green
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Cuttings or Divisions
- Tissue Culture
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Northern States
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Rain Garden
- Under Power Lines
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Heuchera is easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
KIRA JERSEY CORAL BELLS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Kira Jersey Coral Bells online. Kira Jersey Coral Bells has wonderful silver foliage with bold red veins that give this awesome selection of Heuchera an overall reddish cast. It forms dense clumps and produces red flowers.
Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(1 units available now - S)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart