Image courtesy of Terra Nova Nursery
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Red/Brilliant Red
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
- Dark Green
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Tissue Culture
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Rock Gardens
- Understory Planting
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Rain Garden
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Heuchera is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions, however avoid wet areas and soil conditions that do not drain well. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
GEORGIA PEACH CORAL BELLS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Georgia Peach Coral Bells online. Huge peach colored leaves with a very showy white overlay and a large lush habit. This plant makes a Hosta-like bold foliage statement, except, of course, it's evergreen. Foliage color changes from peach orange tones in the spring to rose to rose purple in the fall through winter, and always with a decorative white veil. From H. villosa breeding so will grow well in southern humidity or in the Northwest. Creamy white flowers.
Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.