Courtesy of Terra Nova
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
- Dark Green
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Tissue Culture
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Southern States
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Understory Planting
- Rain Garden
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Heuchera is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
FIRE ALARM CORAL BELLS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Fire Alarm Coral Bells online. Is a five alarm version of the immensely popular Heuchera 'Autumn Leaves'. Super vigorous, thick, leathery red, red leaves pile up into a delightful mound of "Look at Me!" 'Fire Alarm' changes colors throughout the season. 'Fire Alarm' complements almost every section of the color palette, and of course it can stand on its own without question.
Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(399 units available now - SR)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(0 units available now)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Grown in Root Pouch®.