Image property of and used with permission from Walters Gardens
- Proven Winners Perennials
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Purple/Brilliant Purple
Leaf Color Winter*
- Purple/Dark Purple
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Tissue Culture
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Rock Gardens
- Rain Garden
- Understory Planting
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Heuchera is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions, however avoid wet areas and soil conditions that do not drain well. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
DOLCE® SILVER GUMDROP CORAL BELLS
PP29207 CPBR5989 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Dolce® Silver Gumdrop Coral Bells online. The Dolce® Series of Coral Bells from Proven Winners® has established itself by continuing the trend of bringing flower performance back to these great shade plants. 'Silver Gumdrop' is a unique silver-leafed variety of Heuchera that has vibrant pink flowers instead of white or cream colored ones. These blooms are offset by iridescent silver colored foliage that is somewhat glossy. As the seasons progress, the foliage can show tints of rosy pink to add even more interest to this low growing plant!
Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(-12 units available now)
(40 units for review on 5/15/21)