Image property of and used with permission from Walters Gardens
- Proven Winners Perennials
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
Leaf Color Spring*
- Light Green/Chartreuse
Leaf Color Summer*
- Light Green/Chartreuse
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Tissue Culture
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Understory Planting
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Rock Gardens
- Rain Garden
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Heuchera is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions, however avoid wet areas and soil conditions that do not drain well. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
DOLCE® APPLE TWIST CORAL BELLS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Dolce® Apple Twist Coral Bells online. The Dolce® Series of Coral Bells from Proven Winners® has established itself by continuing the trend of bringing flower performance back to these great shade plants. 'Apple Twist' features chartreuse colored foliage throughout most of the year, however the new growth showcases red veins that gives this plant a very unique appearance. The leaves are also rippled along the edges adding texture to any shade landscape. White blooms set atop this mound of foliage during summer!
Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(7 units available now - S)
Add to Cart