Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm, Inc.
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
- Dark Green
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Cuttings or Divisions
- Tissue Culture
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Rain Garden
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Heuchera is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions, however avoid wet areas and soil conditions that do not drain well. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
BERRY SMOOTHIE CORAL BELLS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Berry Smoothie Coral Bells online. Is selected for its amazing spring color of rose pink with its bold habit of excellent color year round. The large round leaves have colors from purple rose to rose pink.
Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.