Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
Echinacea x 'Rosita'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units) Available Now - Details -
List Price $25.00
Hardiness Zone: 4-10 · Mature Height: 12-14 Inches · Mature Spread: 12-14 Inches
Buy Rosita Coneflower online. Is 'Chiquita's' sister in habit and bloom count, but has soft pink flowers that have a showy center cone and reflexing petals. Another super garden plant with a fantastic habit. Naturally great branching habit that makes an unusually good container plant. Part of our Prairie Pixies group of genetically dwarf Echinaceas.
Family: Asteraceae · Common Name: Coneflower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
ROSITA CONEFLOWER Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for ROSITA CONEFLOWER
ROSITA CONEFLOWER Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Echinacea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About ROSITA CONEFLOWER
****For more info about this species and it's uses click here.****