Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
FLAME THROWER CONEFLOWER
PP21932 Plant propagation prohibited
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 24-36 Inches · Mature Spread: 18-24 Inches
Buy Flame Thrower Coneflower online. Is a reliable rebloomer has two-toned orange and yellow flowers that are hot, hot, hot! New blooms can appear bright yellow, but will darken with age. Add to this, a well-branched habit and you've got a great choice for the middle of the border, used in a parking strip, or along a fence line. Here's a fragrant choice that is easy to grow and blooms all summer.
Family: Asteraceae · Common Name: Coneflower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
FLAME THROWER CONEFLOWER Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for FLAME THROWER CONEFLOWER
FLAME THROWER CONEFLOWER Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Echinacea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.