Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
CLIFFORD MOOR CAMPION
Silene dioica 'Clifford Moor'
Eco gallon Potted
(61 units - G) Available Now - Details -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
2 gallon Potted
(195 units - G) Available Now - Details -
List Price $40.00 In Stock
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 6-9 · Mature Height: 12-18 Inches · Mature Spread: 15-18 Inches
Buy Clifford moor Campion online. Has bright variegated leaves are golden (or cream in some seasons) with green centers, and make a wonderful evergreen clump through the winter. The pink summer flowers are all male, so they flower from May to autumn and drop no seeds.
Family: Caryophyllaceae · Common Name: Campion
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
CLIFFORD MOOR CAMPION Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for CLIFFORD MOOR CAMPION
CLIFFORD MOOR CAMPION Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Campion is easy to grow and adapts to most soil conditions. Fertilize with a slow release fertilizer once a year.