Image property of and used with permission from Greenleaf Nursery
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Attracts Birds
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Winter Flowering
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Camellias are easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. to give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
ROSE OF AUTUMN CAMELLIA
'Rose of Autumn'
Buy Rose of Autumn Camellia online. Rose of Autumn Camellia is one of the few Camellias that is cold hardy to zone 6! It features large, semi-double rosy pink flowers that have ruffled-edged petals. It blooms in late fall and is a vigorous shrub with an upright growth habit reaches 6 to 8 feet tall and 4 to 6 feet wide.
Common Name: Camellia
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(5 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
7 gallon Potted
(6.08 gallons / 23.03 liters)
(0 units available now)