Image property of and used with permission from Walter's Gardens
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Compact Growing
- Dwarf/Small Growing
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
- Low Water Use
- Prefers Dry Soils
Season of Interest*
- Fall Flowering
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Wildlife Habitat
- Cut Flowers
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rain Garden
- Rock Gardens
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Buddleia is slightly difficult to grow and needs to be planted in locations where it does not stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
MONARCH® PRINCE CHARMING BUTTERFLY BUSH
PP28903 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Monarch® Blue Knight Butterfly Bush online. 'Prince Charming' is truly a color break for the Buddleia genus. 10" long flower spikes will stun you with their bright cerise pink color. Compared to 'Queen of Hearts', 'Prince Charming' is closer to raspberry pink than purple. In mid to late summer, its upright, gumdrop shaped habit is covered with intensely colored flowers and blooms for many weeks.
Common Name: Butterfly Bush
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(0 units available now)
(5 units for review on 4/15/20)
Grown in Root Pouch®.