Image property of and used with permission from Walters Gardens
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Dark Purple
- Hot Pink/Fuchsia
- Compact Growing
- Dwarf/Small Growing
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Low Water Use
Season of Interest*
- Spring Flowering
- Fall Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Wildlife Habitat
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Border Plant
- Cut Flowers
- Rain Garden
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Buddleia is slightly difficult to grow and needs to be planted in locations where it does not stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
MONARCH® CROWN JEWELS BUTTERFLY BUSH
PP27878 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Monarch® Crown Jewels Butterfly Bush online. Compact shrub with gold foliage and contrasting magenta purple flowers that point skyward. Secondary flowers extend the show further into fall. Colors and textures make a great backdrop for perennials, and pollinators love them!
Common Name: Butterfly Bush
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(24 units available now - S)
Add to Cart