Image property of and used with permission from Walters
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Compact Growing
- Dwarf/Small Growing
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Low Water Use
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Spring Flowering
- Fall Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Wildlife Habitat
- Rain Garden
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Border Plant
- Cut Flowers
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Buddleia is slightly difficult to grow and needs to be planted in locations where it does not stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
LAVENDER CASCADE BUTTERFLY BUSH
PP30635 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Lavender Cascade Butterfly Bush online. If you're familiar with 'Wisteria Lane' on the market, this Buddleia has a similar interesting look, but with better defined flowers and more intense color. Soft lavender purple flower panicles are approximately 8-10" long and 3" wide and cascade down the habit like a waterfall. Compared to 'Grand Cascade', this Buddleia is smaller both in overall habit and individual flower panicle size.
Common Name: Butterfly Bush
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(30 units available now - S)
Add to Cart