Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Low Water Use
- Prefers Dry Soils
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Fall Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Wildlife Habitat
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rain Garden
- Mass Planting
- Cut Flowers
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Buddleia is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
FLUTTERBY GRANDE PEACH COBBLER BUTTERFLY BUSH
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Flutterby Grande™ Peach Cobbler Butterfly Bush online. Peach Cobbler has beautiful peach colored flowers supported by silver gray foliage. This bush is fragrant and grows upright. Very heat and drought tolerant. Flutterby Grande series is the world's only complete series of sterile Buddleia.
Common Name: Butterfly Bush
Butterfly Bush is covered by our Arrival Only Guarantee only as they are prone to root rot due to overwatering and poorly draining soils.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(4 units available now - S)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart