Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Low Water Use
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Cut Flowers
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Buddleia is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
FLUTTERBY GRANDE PEACH COBBLER BUTTERFLY BUSH
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Flutterby Grande™ Peach Cobbler Butterfly Bush online. Peach Cobbler has beautiful peach colored flowers supported by silver gray foliage. This bush is fragrant and grows upright. Very heat and drought tolerant. Flutterby Grande series is the world's only complete series of sterile Buddleia.
Common Name: Butterfly Bush
Butterfly Bush is covered by our Arrival Only Guarantee only as they are prone to root rot due to overwatering and poorly draining soils.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(4 units available now - S)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart