Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Birds
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Low Water Use
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Dry Soils
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Fall Flowering
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Border Plant
- Rain Garden
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Mass Planting
- Cut Flowers
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Buddleia is easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
BUZZ™ MIDNIGHT BUTTERFLY BUSH
Buy Buzz™ Midnight Butterfly Bush online. Buzz™ Midnight Butterfly Bush is a smaller, more manageable Buddleia that features sensational purple flower spikes. Its fragrant blooms abound from summer through fall. Plants stay 3?5 feet tall and the compact form responds well to shaping.
Common Name: Butterfly Bush
Butterfly Bush is covered by our Arrival Only Guarantee only as they are prone to root rot due to overwatering and poorly draining soils.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(21 units available now - S)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
(10 units for review on 10/1/18)