Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
LITTLE ANGEL BURNET
Sanguisorba officinalis var. microcephala 'Little Angel'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 4-8 · Mature Height: 8-10 Inches · Mature Spread: 10-12 Inches
Buy Little Angel Burnet online. This compact, variegated perennial has been in retail in Japan for years, but is just now entering European and American markets. Tiny, dark green leaves with creamy white margins create a small, dense, clump of foliage. In summer long, red, oval-shaped flower panicles sit atop long green stems, creating a matchstick-like appearance that is great for floral arrangements. Choose Little Angel Burnet as a patio plant, for a perennial border, in a meadow garden, or in a lightly shaded woodland garden. It will thrive in both full sun and part shade. Will reseed around the garden.
Family: Rosaceae · Common Name: Burnet
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
LITTLE ANGEL BURNET Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for LITTLE ANGEL BURNET
LITTLE ANGEL BURNET Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Sanguisorba is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.