Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
PP25896 Plant propagation prohibited
Jumbo gallon Potted
(22 units available now - S) -
List Price $40.00 In Stock
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(7 units available now - S) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $80.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 5-8 · Mature Height: 2-4 Feet · Mature Spread: 2-4 Feet
Buy Sprinter® Boxwood online. This is an improved, fast-growing form of 'Winter Gem'. Its glossy evergreen foliage is attractive year-round, and it has excellent hardiness. This variety's more upright habit makes it great for hedging. Faster growth means it will fill in more quickly than other varieties.
Family: Buxaceae · Common Name: Boxwood
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
SPRINTER® BOXWOOD Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for SPRINTER® BOXWOOD
SPRINTER® BOXWOOD Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Buxus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.