Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Proven Winners
- Bloom-a-Thon Azalea
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Fall Flowering
- Early Spring
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Azaleas are easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Prefers slightly acidic well drained soils. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
BLOOM-A-THON® LAVENDER REBLOOMING AZALEA
PP21476 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Bloom-A-Thon® Lavender Azalea online. Is twice as nice as other azaleas! Why settle for just a week or two of flowers when you can enjoy up to five months of blooms? Large flowers appear in April, then rebloom in early July, continuing through fall until hard frost. Even high summer temperatures don't stop this beauty from producing loads of late summer and fall flowers. The evergreen foliage is disease resistant, and maintains excellent color year-round. patterns can last 4-6 weeks in spring, with moderate to heavy blooms throughout the summer and fall months once they are established.
Common Name: Rhododendron / Azalea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(9 units available now - S)
(13 units for review on 3/15/21)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)