Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
BLOODSTONE FALSE SEA PINK
AKA: Bloodstone Thrift
Buy Bloodstone False Sea Pink online. Bright fuschia pink, ball-shaped flower clusters are held on leafless stalks above grassy evergreen foliage. Blooms from midspring through early summer. Naturally occurring along coastlines and handle high salt concentration well. Great for inland plantings along sidewalks and driveways that are salted during winter. Perfect in rock gardens or between pavers, too!
Hardiness Zone: 3-8 · Mature Height: 8-10 Inches · Mature Spread: 12-18 Inches
Purchase BLOODSTONE FALSE SEA PINK Online:
Eco gallon Potted
(22 units available now - S) -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Family: Plumbaginaceae · Common Name: Sea Pink
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BLOODSTONE FALSE SEA PINK Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for BLOODSTONE FALSE SEA PINK
BLOODSTONE FALSE SEA PINK Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Armeria is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best possible start, we send a free packet of slow release fertilizer to include when planting.