Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Compact Growing
- Dwarf/Small Growing
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Cut Flowers
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Campanula is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
BLUE WATERFALL BELLFLOWER
'Camgood Blue Waterfall'
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Blue Waterfall Bellflower online.Wonderful trailing bell flower for over stone walls, between stepping stones and in rock gardens. Dainty blue bell-shaped flowers with white centers appear among toothed green leaves.
Common Name: Bellflower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.