Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
PARDON MY LAVENDER BEEBALM
'Pardon My Lavender'
PP28770 Plant propagation prohibited
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units) Available Now - Details -
List Price $25.00
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 4-8 · Mature Height: 14-18 Inches · Mature Spread: 10-12 Inches
Buy Pardon My Lavender Beebalm online. From mid through late summer, lavender flowers sit just at the top of the foliage. Though the plant may be dwarf, the flowers are the same size as taller selections, measuring a full 2½ - 3 inches across. They add a bright splash of color to the border in high summer.
Family: Lamiaceae · Common Name: Beebalm
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
PARDON MY LAVENDER BEEBALM Plant Characteristics
|•||Proven Winners Perennials|
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for PARDON MY LAVENDER BEEBALM
PARDON MY LAVENDER BEEBALM Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Monarda is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.