Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
LEADING LADY AMETHYST BEEBALM
'Leading Lady Amethyst'
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 4-8 · Mature Height: 10-14 Inches · Mature Spread: 22-28 Inches
Buy Leading Lady Amethyst Beebalm online. Leading Lady Plum Beebalm is a great Monarda that does not spread or monopolize the garden. Dark green, semi-glossy leaves are highlighted by light amethyst purple flowers with darker interior spots on the petals. This variety typically blooms from early to midsummer and reaches just a foot tall. The blossoms attract butterflies, hummingbirds, and honeybees, and the aromatic foliage is naturally deer resistant.
Family: Lamiaceae · Common Name: Beebalm
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
LEADING LADY AMETHYST BEEBALM Plant Characteristics
|•||Proven Winners® Perennials|
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for LEADING LADY AMETHYST BEEBALM
LEADING LADY AMETHYST BEEBALM Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Monarda is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.