Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
SCABRIDA CLUMPING BAMBOO
Buy Scabrida Clumping Bamboo online. Native to China. This bamboo is often regarded as one of the most striking and colorful bamboos. Brilliant orange sheaths open to reveal blue to purple culms that turn green as they mature. Narrow leaves form a graceful, arching habit. Does well in full sun to part shade but must have protection from afternoon sun in warm climates. Clumping, non-invasize habit. Perfect as a screen or privacy hedge, or as a specimen plant with a semi-weeping fountain shape.
Hardiness Zone: 6-8 · Mature Height: 14-16 Feet · Mature Spread: 5-8 Feet
Purchase SCABRIDA CLUMPING BAMBOO Online:
2 gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $70.00
Family: Poaceae · Common Name: Bamboo
Grasses cannot be shipped into Idaho, Oregon, and Utah.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
SCABRIDA CLUMPING BAMBOO Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Adapts Well to Wet Areas|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for SCABRIDA CLUMPING BAMBOO
SCABRIDA CLUMPING BAMBOO Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Grasses are easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.