Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Fall Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Azaleas are easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Prefers slightly acidic well drained soils. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
After the spring blooming period, these amazing azaleas begin growing new shoots and start blooming into full flower in mid-summer. The Encore® Series are known for their richness of color as well as the foliage and overall vigor.
AUTUMN SANGRIA® ENCORE® AZALEA
Rhododendron azalea x
PP15077 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy AUTUMN SANGRIA® ENCORE® Azalea online. With one of the largest blooms in the ENCORE® Azalea collection, an especially dense growth habit and a gorgeous dark pink and green color combination, AUTUMN SANGRIA is well suited as a specimen or a foundation planting.
Common Name: Rhododendron / Azalea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(1 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)