Preferred Soil Conditions*
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Full Shade in Northern States
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Azalea is easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Prefers slightly acidic well drained soils. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
After the spring blooming period, these amazing azaleas begin growing new shoots and start blooming into full flower in mid-summer. The Encore® Series are known for their richness of color as well as the foliage and overall vigor.
AUTUMN ROUGE™ ENCORE® AZALEA
Rhododendron azalea x
PP10438 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Autumn Rouge™ Encore® Azalea online. With its beautiful dark green foliage, upright growth and deep red-pink blooms, Autumn Rouge is well suited for backgrounds or hedges.
Common Name: Rhododendron / Azalea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(309 units available now - SG)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(1005 units available now - G)
Add to Cart