Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Dark Pink
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Fall Flowering
- Early Spring
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Azaleas are easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions.Prefers slightly acidic well drained soils. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
After the spring blooming period, these amazing azaleas begin growing new shoots and start blooming into full flower in mid-summer. The Encore® Series are known for their richness of color as well as the foliage and overall vigor
AUTUMN LILY™ ENCORE® AZALEA
Rhododendron azalea x
PP25073 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Autumn Lily™ Encore® Azalea online. Autumn Lily™ Encore® Azalea has robust and upright with deep green foliage, Autumn Lily™ produces white blooms with occasional single purple stripes. Its strong growth and profuse blooms make Autumn Lily perfect for mass and foundation plantings. One of the most cold-hardy Encore® Azalea varieties.
Common Name: Rhododendron / Azalea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(9 units available now - S)
Add to Cart