- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Attracts Birds
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Fall Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Aster is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
WOOD'S PINK ASTER
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Woods Pink Aster online. Woods Pink Aster has perfectly clean and mildew-resistant foliage provides the perfect backdrop to the pale pink flowers with light yellow centers from late summer into fall. 'Woods Pink' matures at 8 to 12 inches tall. Wonderful container, great cut flower, and excellent butterfly attractant!
Common Name: Aster
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(11 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart