Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
PARAPLU PINK INK® ALTHEA
PP32761 Plant propagation prohibited
AKA: Paraplu Pink Ink® Rose of Sharon
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Jumbo gallon Potted
13 - Available Now (S) - Details -
List Price $43.00 per plant In Stock
3 gallon Potted
173 - Available Now (G) - Details -
List Price $85.00 per plant In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 5-8 Feet · Mature Spread: 4-5 Feet
Buy Paraplu Pink Ink® Althea online. Each pure white, satellite dish-like bloom is painted, tie-dye style, with red and pink from the inside to the edges. Abundant flower set, coupled with the bright green leaves, creates an incredible effect in the landscape.
Family: Malvaceae · Common Name: Althea / Rose of Sharon / Hardy Hibiscus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
PARAPLU PINK INK® ALTHEA Plant Characteristics
|•||Proven Winners® Color Choice®|
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for PARAPLU PINK INK® ALTHEA
PARAPLU PINK INK® ALTHEA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Althea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Overwinter indoors or in a greenhouse. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.