- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Prostrate Growing/Groundcover
- Compact Growing
- Dwarf/Small Growing
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Southern States
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Border Plant
- Rain Garden
- Wildlife Habitat
- Rock Gardens
- Erosion Control
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Ajuga is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
CATLINS GIANT AJUGA
Buy Catlins Giant Ajuga online. Catlins giant is a large-leafed form with purplish-green foliage. Quickly grows to form a spinach-like mound maturing at 6-10 inches tall and 12-24 inches wide. Bears 10-inch tall blue flower spikes in late spring. Excels as a groundcover!
Common Name: Ajuga
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
(0.62qrt / .59 liters)
(1 units available now - S)
(468 units arriving soon)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Add to Cart