Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
DWARF CREEPING WIRE VINE
Muehlenbeckia axillaris 'Nana'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 4-10 · Mature Height: 4-6 Inches · Mature Spread: 4-6 Inches
Buy Dwarf Creeping Wire Vine online. Wire Vine (Dwarf Creeping) Super tiny dark green, glossy leaves on wiry stems give this plant an unusual texture. A semi rapid grower that is almost evergreen, makes it a good choice as a ground cover for large areas. Prefers shade in the south and semi shade in northern states. produces small clear / white fruit and black seeds. (Less aggressive than the standard wire vine.) A super plant that will also work well in containers.
Family: Polygonaceae · Common Name: Maidenhair
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
DWARF CREEPING WIRE VINE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
2 review(s) for DWARF CREEPING WIRE VINE
DWARF CREEPING WIRE VINE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Muelenbeckia is easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.